Unlike homeowner and auto insurance, life insurance is not coverage you’re usually required to buy. Many people wait too long or disregard this important protection altogether.
Here are some tips on when to consider purchasing life insurance:
- If you have recently married or had a baby, it’s a good time to purchase a policy or update your existing one to provide financial security for your family.
- Do you own a home and have a mortgage? Life insurance provides important debt protection.
- Tax effective wealth transfer is a critical part of estate planning. Life insurance can be an important vehicle to help achieve your goals.
- If you own a business, having the right life insurance is critical in making sure the business continues running smoothly.
- If you already have life insurance, please consider having Amaden Gay Agencies review your coverage. We often find policies are outdated and can be amended or replaced for better coverage and premium savings.
If you have any questions about your personal insurance coverage, please call me at 631.324.0041 x341, and I will be happy to advise you.